Saturday, March 12, 2022

Best music streaming service

    In today's blog I would like to discuss what are the best music streaming services by comparing the amount of music, the quality of the sound, the interface, and the features. I will be comparing Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube Music as these are the services I have used and have experience with. As far as the most music is concerned I believe YouTube Music takes the round as the other music services all require a distributer to provide the music to the service, where as YouTube Music allows artists to add music for free. When it comes to quality of sound I believe Apple music has the best quality, although YouTube Music is a close second. For the interface I would say Spotify has an amazing interface that is far ahead of it's competitors. Finally when it comes to features, they all have great ones. Spotify has podcasts, YouTube Music has music videos, and Apple has lyrics for most songs.

    In my opinion I believe currently out of the three music streaming services I listed above YouTube Music is the best. It also comes free with YouTube Premium if you prefer YouTube without ads. What music streaming service do you use and which one do you consider the best? What are some reasons why you consider the service you use to be the best? 

    The answer to my previous post on "guess the video game franchise" was Street Fighter. Congratulations to the few who answered it correctly. The character I was referring to was Ryu, but yes Ken also uses the same fighting style and moves as Ryu. Street Fighter recently announced a 6th entry in the franchise with a much more realistic artistic style as compared to the traditional cartoony look. I am very excited for the next game in the franchise.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comparison of the three services :-)

    I have been using YouTube to watch videos and music, glad to hear you rank it well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Amazon Prime membership allows me to use their streaming service, and I'm impressed with the breadth of it; they seem to feature a lot of new releases before they even hit Youtube now, plus a huge back catalog.

    I also like Spotify's interface; very well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use YouTube to watch music videos. I love Pandora and I get teased about it cuz its "old".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a die hard Spotify Premium member (only cause my boyfriend pays for our membership :P). I agree that Apple Music has good quality, but Spotify also has more artists that are not famous and more lowkey good artists which is why I like Spotify over SoundCloud for finding good but not famous artists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Spotify, YouTube, and SoundCloud. Street Fighter's dope! I used to play with friends back in the day, never was any good though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mostly use Spotify for its UI when I'm on mobile, but I also like to use SoundCloud for its huge community of underground artists! Otherwise I'll use Youtube for music when I'm on my PC, becuse I'll have access to all kinds of unofficial mixes without the ads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use Spotify all the time. I use it for music and my podcast that I listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a Spotify Premium user mainly because I get the student discount and it works amazing with my Alexa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the info! I use Amazon Music currently, but there is definitely a difference in quality depending on which service you use. My mom is one of those iPhone people so she likes Apple music. As far as Youtube Premium goes, I had a lot of people recommend it to me so I may have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm basic, I use Apple music. Plus you get a discount if you're a student, so I take full advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Watching Youtube music video. I like to have a face to associate with the voice and that why I prefer Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I listen to YouTube and Spotify. I don't use apple because I have an android phone. I enjoy listening to various kinds of music though so those are some nice ways to listen music instead of cassettes and CD's.

    ReplyDelete